Eliminate insects and other pests
Disinfestation and pest control of rats, cockroaches, insects or birds is our strength.
Problems with rats, cockroaches, ants, silverfish, spiders and other pests?
Truly Nolen is an expert in disinfestation.
Count on us to get rid of crawling or flying insects, rodents, unwanted birds or other pests.
We control pests in different places, such as:
- Other buildings
Types of infestation
The first signs of an infestation can be difficult to see. Most animals can hide as soon as they detect movement and only act when there are no humans around. In addition, many species are nocturnal, making it difficult to spot them.
Identifying the type of pest is essential to be able to control it and make the necessary interventions. If you notice stains on the walls, damage to furniture and objects, strange noises or unexpected dirt, call Truly Nolen for an inspection on 800 20 20 50.
What signs to look out for:
- Rodent marks on skirting boards, furniture and food containers
- Faeces and urine marks from rats
- Traces of dirt and grease
- Noise like small steps
- Large amount of ants
- Unexpected ant trails
- Ants in earth mounds
- Tiny droppings found on the skin of pets
- Irritant itching due to tiny bites
- Hair loss in pets and the appearance of wounds
- Appearance of small wings near windows or on spider webs
- Tiny pellet-like droppings, like woodworm
- Holes and galleries appearing in wood and walls
- Faeces (small black dots)
- Traces of the protective capsule of the cockroach eggs
- Damage in food packaging, books and electrical appliances
- Small black stains on sheets, mattresses, sofas and curtain
- Reddish patches on the skin
- Discarded shell/skin
- Blood stains
- Pigeon activity on roofs or eaves
- Pigeon droppings
- Traces of feathers and nests
- Building of nests in trees or bushes, attics and wall cavities
- Presence of wasps near all types of water sources (swimming pools, fountains, standing water pools)
- Destruction of materials such as books
- Rapid and undulating movements, usually at night
- Persistent spider webs
- Reddish bites
- Dead insects such as flies, bugs, butterflies and ants